Recent Posts

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Something Big Is Coming - Samsung Unpacked, San Diego 2011


Samsung released a teaser video into what's coming up in San Diego next week. Speculations and rumours aside, this event features the handsome collaboration between Samsung and Google - could it very well be the Nexus Prime and the release of Ice Cream Sandwich? Find out within a week but before that, hop over the break for a short video released by Samsung.




A curved screen is all I can guess - the Nexus Prime. Something big is coming this October 11, so stay tuned for the "Google Episode" release. Judging by the fact that this is "Google's Episode", I believe Ice Cream Sandwich cannot be missed, but still no one's able to confirm this as of now. If you hadn't read the rumoured information of the Nexus Prime you can read it here and here. I will be trying to provide live updates as the event proceeds next Monday. Keeping fingers crossed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment